FAQValuable Information About Molluscum Contagiosum and ZymaDerm™
Frequently Asked Questions for Safe Molluscum Treatment
What is ZymaDerm™?
- ZymaDerm™ is a natural topical agent to aid in effective and safe molluscum treatment. It is plant-based, non-toxic, painless, and contains no drugs. ZymaDerm has been clinically tested for safety and efficacy, and your satisfaction is assured with our money back guarantee.
- ZymaDerm™ is unique and unrelated to anything currently available by prescription for safe molluscum treatment. Rigorous, MD supervised, placebo-controlled clinical trials demonstrated marked improvement in the appearance of skin in children with molluscum treated with ZymaDerm™ for 30 days.
- ZymaDerm™ is effective in adults who have molluscum contagiosum. It is completely non-toxic and safe for use on the genital areas.
- ZymaDerm™ contains iodine, echinacea, and thuja in a soothing tincture of M. alternifolia conforming to the Australian Standards Society for purity and potency. Each of these agents has demonstrated usefulness for skin conditions. However, ZymaDerm™ is a proprietary, patented blend that is not absorbed into the blood, preserving an extra margin of safe molluscum treatment for children and adults.
- ZymaDerm™ is safe for use in children 9 months of age or older.
- Because ZymaDerm™ does not burn on application, like so many of the traditional treatments, children tolerate the application quite well.
- ZymaDerm™ is effective against molluscum on all body areas in children and adults, including the genitals and face.
- For children under 5 years of age, apply once a day for 10 days. If there is no sign of change after 10 days you may increase to twice a day. All others should apply ZymaDerm twiced a day.
- ZymaDerm™ is manufactured in a modern FDA registered facility with strict quality control standards, and in compliance with all GMP regulations to ensure uniform quality and to guarantee your safety.
What is Naturopathix?
- Naturopathix, Inc. is founded by Dr. Briant Burke, a distinguished medical doctor and research scientist. It provides you with the most effective, gentle and safe, natural remedies for skin diseases caused by viruses.
- Naturopathix partners with research institutions and universities to bring natural remedies that are affordable and have proven to be gentle and effective.
- Unlike pharmaceutical companies that focus primarily on amassing profits, all of Naturopathix’s products are kept inexpensive and affordable. This never detracts from the effectiveness nor research and development. In fact, 25% of all profits from the sale of Naturopathix products are used to fund research to develop and test additional safe and effective natural remedies.
- The Center for Biomedical Research is one of Naturopathix’s exclusive key partners. They consistently develop breakthrough remedies. This includes the breakthrough ZymaDerm™ topical solution that gently and safely eliminates Molluscum from 91% of all those suffering from it within a month.
What is Molluscum Contagiosum?
- Molluscum contagiosum is caused by a virus that is a member of the pox virus family. Pox viruses are notorious for their ability to evade the body’s immune system, making them difficult to get rid of.
- The molluscum virus (MCV) is quite complicated as far as viruses go, and its genome has been sequenced and mapped. Some of the proteins made by the virus actually inhibit the immune cells of the body and help to make the virus in effect “invisible” to the body. This helps explain why it may take up to 3 years or even longer for molluscum to resolve spontaneously. This length of time is unthinkable for children to endure when you consider the consequences of the outbreak.
- Often, older children will be embarrassed by the appearance of the molluscum contagiosum lesions. This may lead to withdrawal from play with other children, isolation, and feelings of self-consciousness at a time when normal interactions with other children are an important part of healthy social development.
Is ZymaDerm A Safe Molluscum Treatment Even For A Child?
The components of ZymaDerm™ have a long history of safe topical use for skin problems. It is safe molluscum treatment for infants as young as nine months of age, and equally safe and effective on children and adults. Prior to making ZymaDerm™ available to the general public, we used it for two years to treat closely supervised patients in our own medical practice. Today, after 250,000 people have used ZymaDerm™, there have been no reports of long-term side effects. In extremely rare instances, (less than 1/3000 people) a mild sensitization reaction to ZymaDerm™ may occur that shows itself as mild irritation, itching, or redness that may spread beyond the area of the molluscum or herpes bump itself. If you or your child experience any discomfort or irritation from ZymaDerm, discontinue use and contact us. ZymaDerm™ contains tea tree oil, jojoba oil, Australian lemon myrtle, organically bound iodine from seaweed extracts, small amounts of echinacea and thuja, and selenium occuring naturally in the plant extracts used, all of which are organic. It is processed on dedicated equipment and contains no tree nuts or any other allergen. Many children with allergies have safely and successfully used ZymaDerm™.
What Makes ZymaDerm™ Naturally Effective?
ZymaDerm™ is a safe, natural, topical agent to aid in the treatment of rashes such as molluscum. It is plant-based, non-toxic, painless, and contains no drugs. It consists of a patented blend of soothing essential oils containing powerful, natural terpene oxides. ZymaDerm™ products are protected by US Patents #7,311,928 and #7,807,202. Dr. Briant Burke,a practicing MD and medical research scientist, is ZymaDerm’s™ co-developer and Naturopathix’s medical director. He has over a dozen publications in peer-reviewed medical journals and over 20 years of clinical experience treating children just like yours. Can I Use ZymaDerm™ On Any Part Of The Body? ZymaDerm™ may safely be applied to all areas of the skin, including the face and genitals. You may use it on the lips but not in the oral cavity, such as the inside of the cheeks (buccal mucosa) or on the tongue. ZymaDerm is not caustic and it will not harm normal skin. In rare instances, occasional sensitization of the skin can result in some redness and irritation. Care should be taken to avoid getting ZymaDerm™ in the eyes as it will sting. If this should happen, flush with lots of warm tap water. For molluscum bumps near the eye, one customer used the flat head of a pin (not the pointed end…ouch!) to apply enough ZymaDerm™ to moisten the bump, but not so much that it runs off into the eye. ZymaDerm is NOT TO BE TAKEN INTERNALLY as it contains iodine.
Is ZymaDerm™ Easy To Use?
Few treatments are easier to use. ZymaDerm™ is applied twice a day directly onto the molluscum lesions. Each bottle comes with a glass rod applicator to apply ZymaDerm™ to the molluscum and minimizes contact with normal skin. For molluscum near the eye, one customer kindly shared this idea with us: use the head of a pin (not the pointed end…ouch!) to apply enough ZymaDerm to moisten the bump, but not so much that it runs off into the eye.
Will ZymaDerm™ Always Work?
Nothing works all the time for everyone. ZymaDerm™ as a safe molluscum treatment has a remarkable success rate above 86% to clear the molluscum on you or your child. Will The Molluscum Bumps Return? All treatments, including ZymaDerm™, treat the visible bumps. Nothing will get rid of the skin virus, except the body’s immune system. This may take months to 2-3 years. In the meantime, new bumps may appear. However, the subsequent outbreaks of molluscum are generally less severe and become less frequent over time. Treat new lesions with ZymaDerm™ as soon as they are visible for a speedy resolution.
Is ZymaDerm™ FDA Approved?
ZymaDerm™ is an all-natural product for safe molluscum treatment manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered and inspected facility. It meets or exceeds all cGMP requirements. As required by the FDA we post the standard disclaimer:
The FDA has not evaluated this product or these claims. ZymaDerm™ is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ZymaDerm™ is labeled as “homeopathic”. However, please note that ZymaDerm™ is a topical formula and as such, the ingredients are NOT INFINITELY DILUTE as with most oral homeopathic preparations. ZymaDerm™ is fully registered with the FDA. We meet or exceed all FDA requirements regarding manufacture and sale of a homeopathic remedy, and conforms to the standards of the Homeopathic Pharacopeia of the United States (HPUS), a compendium recognized as both official and authoritative by the FDA. Each of the active ingredients in ZymaDerm™ is stated in the Pharmacopeia to be useful as an aid in the treatment of skin rash conditions. If a drug-free agent is listed in the HPUS for treating certain conditions, a product containing that agent may be marketed for those conditions without new FDA approval. The approval has already been granted for those agents listed, as long as the concentrations used in the product are within the specified limits. ZymaDerm™ meets these criteria as specified in the HPUS. While ZymaDerm™ is FDA approved as a homeopathic formula, that is different from stating that it is FDA approved as a specific treatment for molluscum.
What If ZymaDerm™ Doesn’t Work For A Patient?
If after 4 weeks you see no changes please contact us at email@example.com for further evaluation or options. If a return is needed our Customer Service will provide the necessary information to allow the return and refund. Must be returned no later than 3 months from the date of purchase.